Dear Graduate, you have an opportunity to receive your event tickets for free by sharing your “It all started with a visit to Anderson College” story. Besides the prizes for the winners of the essay, all participants who share their story will receive a free entry ticket for the 2019 Graduation Ceremony.
Just follow the steps below to get your FREE ticket
In order to qualify to receive your free ticket, please make sure that you follow these rules:
- The Free Ticket is available only for graduates of Anderson College.
- Only ‘valid’ entries received before 5:00 pm on November 5th, 2019 will be considered
- Each graduate can submit multiple essays, however each graduate will receive a maximum of one Free Graduate Entry Ticket.
- All entries need to be submitted with all requested details (*marked with an asterisk)
- Entries need to be submitted here. Hard copies/ emails/ Facebook posts etc. will not be considered valid
- For entries to be considered valid, essays should be a minimum of 200 words
- Upload your professional photographs – do not submit group photographs. Ensure that your photo is not blurry and has a high resolution. Remember, potential employers are also invited as guests for the ceremony
- If your entry meets all of the aforementioned requirements a Free Graduate ticket will be sent to your email within two business days
- Anderson College reserves the right to change the timelines of the contest
- All accepted entries will receive a Free Graduate Entry ticket and automatically participate in the Essay Contest
- Essay contest winners will receive gift cards worth $200, $100 and $50. (1st , 2nd and 3rd prize)
- Contest winners will be chosen by Anderson College