We know first-hand how stressful and frightening it can be to establish a career in a new country. Connect with us to review the options available for new Canadians.
ANDERSON IS A PARTNER TO NEW CANADIANS
For 40 years, Anderson College has been a partner to thousands of students who have overcome career challenges and transitioned to the next phase of their lives. Our environment of comradery and community provides a much-needed respite from the stresses of starting over.
Our students come to us from all corners of the globe and each has a unique story to tell. We celebrate their individuality and support them as they strive to overcome challenges and create a better life for themselves and their families. Within our community, we build a culture of equality and care.
Our high-calibre faculty, comprised of industry experts, deliver practical programs and real-life career training, which enables graduates to become skillful, confident and in-demand employees.
Let us be a partner to you as you build a new life in Canada …
YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES; WE HAVE THE SUPPORT
Anderson College is dedicated to helping you achieve your educational and career goals. Our focus is to empower you to become a skilled, confident and in-demand employee. We understand how challenging it can be to re-establish yourself in a new country, but we have resources and a team ready to help you all along the way. Contact us now to see how you can receive:
- Canadian Education – Anderson College Programs are recognized by the Ministry and various industry associations
- Canadian Work Experience – Most of our programs include practicum – Our students graduate with Canadian work experience
- $1000 Newcomer Bursary* – Newcomers are offered $1000 Bursary on successful completion of their diploma
- Variety of Funding Options – Financial assistance may be available to those who qualify
- Career Services Assistance – Our students and alumni can access the Career Services Department for assistance with resume writing and job search techniques
$1000 NEWCOMER BURSARY
Anderson College is committed to helping our students achieve their goals, that’s why we’ve established a $1000 Bursary * for eligible students. To learn more and apply for the bursary please contact us. Please note the following details:
- You are required to provide proof of being a newcomer – any person whose landing form/ PR Card mentions a date not exceeding 12 months from the enrollment date is considered a newcomer for purposes of the bursary/scholarship. Contact the college for details
- Bursary awards will be disbursed provided the student:
- is in good academic standing
- is in good financial standing
- successfully completes the Diploma program as per the approved program length
Contact us to find out if you are eligible.
*Conditions may apply
FREE CONSULTATION FOR NEWCOMERS
Imagine yourself in a new career and building a community of support in Canada, but not sure where to start? Thinking of studying but don’t know which program matches your skillset and your goals? Wanting to start but not sure if you can afford an education? Not a problem. There is no need to navigate all the information alone. Anderson College will guide you through this process. We provide:
- FREE Career Evaluation
- FREE Financial-aid Assessment & Estimate
- FREE Trial Class
- FREE Consultation on program offerings and what is the best fit for you.
SPREAD THE WORD AND BE REWARDED
If you know of someone who will benefit from the Newcomer Bursary and you refer them to Anderson College, you’ll be rewarded! We know that referrals are golden and so, just for spreading the word you may be eligible to receive a minimum of $300 per referral. Click here for all details.
Connect With Us
Fill out the form below, and we will get back to you.
Want Help Navigating All the Options?
No need to do it alone.
Contact a member of our Admissions team and we’ll work with you to match your interests and goals to a program and walk you through the steps that lead to start-day and career success.