Everything has changed – our priorities, our routines, and the way we live. While COVID-19 has separated us physically, we are more determined to stay connected with you. Whether you are combatting COVID-19 at the front line or from home.
Hamsha M. is part of our staff at the Head Office. Here is her story:
What are your tips for online teaching and/or working from home?
- Plan your day to the best of your ability.
- Be positive about change and embrace chaos.
- Know that you are a valued member of the team.
- Having conference calls in the closet is still “professional”.
- Bribing children with candy is never out of the question!
Share a fun moment that happened while you have been teaching and/or working from home
My children have become familiar with the voices of my colleagues as I often have them around me during conference calls. They believe my colleagues are communicating with me on a spaceship far away and that makes me a super cool mom!
Share a kind message you would like to pass on to our students
- You are important to us and we value your commitment! Drive to succeed in these tough times.
- We are here with you every step of the way.
- Your trust in us means a lot.
- Keep working hard! You will get through this!
Share a kind message you would like to pass on to our front line workers
- Thank you for putting your life on the line for us.
- Thank you for walking those lonely streets to protect us.
- Thank you for taking care of our loved ones.
- Thank you for the amazing work you do every day.
- You are the lifeline of our society.
Join our fight against COVID-19 and share your story here.