If you can envision yourself working within a business office, overseeing various projects and making your mark on the bottom line, then this program may be the pathway to your new career.
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION DIPLOMA
With the Business Administration skills and experience you will gain in this program, you will have the opportunity to contribute to various business departments within companies of your choice. With your broad understanding of business practices and knowledge, you can consider working in accounting; operations; personnel or general administration; as an executive assistant; management trainee; as a sales and marketing executive and more. If determined to forge an opportunity for yourself, you will have the foundation to start a business of your own.
Is a Professional Business Career Right for You?
No need to navigate all the options alone. Contact us and we’ll walk you through your next steps. Call us at 1.833.787.1885
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our 44-week program is comprehensive, giving you the competitive advantage in today’s ever-changing job market. You will learn from industry-expert instructors and cover topics spanning from administration, finance, staffing, accounting and communications to marketing, sales, operations and more. In addition, you will explore what it takes to succeed in business, gaining a keen understanding of critical thinking and how to work effectively in a dynamic team atmosphere.
Delivery method: In-Class/Online/Combined
WHAT SETS US APART
Beyond our industry-expert instructors, easy-to-use learning materials and real-world training – what sets us apart, is a community of support, sharing your interests and goals for creating a life-changing career path, one that will become like a family as you navigate your way to success.
All applicants must meet one of the following minimum requirements for enrollment:
- High school diploma/GED, or
- 19 years of age or older at time of program start
- Plus, a minimum score of 18 on the Wonderlic Scholastic Level Exam (measuring cognitive ability, math, English, and reasoning)
Applicants with English as an additional language (ESL/EAL) must demonstrate English language proficiency through one of the following measures:
- Minimum 50% in English 12 or 67% in Communications 12
- Minimum 50% in post-secondary level English or Communications coursework
- Successful completion of a standardized language proficiency test at or above ONE of the following standards:
• Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 6
• IELTS 5.5 with no band lower than 5
• TOEFL iBT score of 46
• Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) score of 162
• Pearson Test of English (PTE-A) score of 45.4
• Versant English Placement Test (VEPT) score of 46
FROM CLASSROOM TO LIFE
- Gain real-time knowledge and best-practices onsite from our industry-expert instructors
- Gain practical knowledge by participating in real-world projects
- Gain an understanding of how to work effectively with team members and develop your professional communication skills
TUITION AND FEES
- Tuition $11,000
- Tuition International $13,500
- Textbooks Fee $2,385
WE’RE IN IT WITH YOU
Contact us to talk with one of our Admissions Experts. We’ll walk you through the details of what you’ll need and how to apply, the details of the program curriculum and the next steps to get you on your way to your first, or next, successful career.
Scroll down to see who your industry-expert instructors will be, and the experience they have to share with you.
It all started with a visit to Anderson College’. … I always had a dream to be a positive role model for my children, and I’ve always told them how important an education is to live a better life. … But, I was giving myself the excuse that [as a mother and working to support them], I couldn’t possibly handle going school too. I am so happy and proud of myself for not listening. If you want a better life, you can have it too! It is possible!
I am [thrilled I’ve graduated]. It was not only for me … I inspired and motivated my friends and family to follow in my footsteps. … When you go to a school like Anderson College you will still be able to work, you will be able to support your family and [go for the life] you truly want. … Thank you, Anderson College!
Want Help Navigating All the Options?
No need to do it alone.
Contact a member of our Admissions team and we’ll work with you to match your interests and goals to a program and walk you through the steps that lead to start-day and career success.